AGE Developments manufacture a wide range of products to suit all your down hole water bore needs during the construction phase of your project including:
• Bore casing crossover subs
• Bore casing grouting systems
• Telescoped and inline bore screen sealing systems
We are well suited to provide the best solution including installation services, assistance and support Australia wide.
Below is a brief introduction to the typical products we manufacture for commercial water bore construction, we are also able to provide custom products to suit your requirements.
Bore Construction Products include:
Boresite Services include:
• Formation drill stem testing (DST) services to selectively target and test water quality within pilot holes so that bore design can be finalised to exclude water quality outside of acceptable parameters. Standard tool sizes 5” OD to suit 6 ¼” pilot hole and 7” OD to suit 8 ½” pilot hole
• Telescope bore screen installation and removal services via our unique high load capacity Inflatable Grab Packer technology or mechanical latching screen installation tools which far exceed traditional J-Latch telescope screen installation techniques
• Selective water bore screen development services which are typically required to properly develop long screened interval aquifers to minimise pumping drawdown and thus ongoing water production costs
• Bore flow testing services to accurately characterise aquifer properties and assist in selection permanent pump specifications.